The Uhuru AppCloud – Ready To Go (RTG) is a new way to think of Cloud Computing for people who need to deploy web applications. Instead of messing with provisioning and configuring servers, just focus on writing great software and let us take care of the servers. Unlike other offerings, the RTG doesn’t lock you in to service providers, programming languages or platforms.
You can sign up for your own Ready To Go beta account today and begin hosting your apps on our high capacity datacenter within minutes or you can contact us about hosting the Uhuru AppCloud on your own private network or working with one of our partners who offer Uhuru powered hosting services tailored to your specific security or reliability needs.
We will decide when to make RTG a commercial service based on feedback from beta users. You can register for your free account on the RTG beta today. Free trial accounts will still be supported when the service goes into production. You can look at our tentative future pricing here.
Just focus on writing great software. The Uhuru AppCloud is designed to automatically deploy applications on web servers without any special configuration. The days of setting up servers, or configuring them to run new versions of the software you make are over.
- Deploy your apps with the click of a few buttons to as many different servers as you wish.
- Automatic fail-over ensures maximum reliability. Users won’t even notice when one server goes down.
- Automatic load balancing allows your applications to handle the heaviest traffic loads.
- Extensions for existing integrated development environments (IDEs) like Visual Studio and Eclipse make it easy to deploy your apps to the cloud and manage them.
- Define teams of engineers who can collaborate on applications.
The Uhuru AppCloud won’t tie you down. We support every major web application language and platform there is. We have no proprietary APIs or architectures your apps need to support.
- We support .NET, Ruby, Java, Node.js and PHP. Use whichever language and platform you prefer.
- Setup the Uhuru AppCloud on your own private datacenter if you need the increased security of total control over your servers.
- Run existing web applications with no modifications. There is no need to spend time changing your applications to run in the cloud.
- Just upload your applications to one of Uhuru’s growing list of Service Provider partners and you won’t have to bother worrying about managing servers ever again. The Uhuru AppCloud can run on any network.
- Keep your options open. Move your application between different clouds at the click of a few button. Never let yourself get tied down to a single hosting service.
The best of Windows and Open Source
The contest between Open Source and Windows is over. They both won! The Uhuru AppCloud supports .NET as well as all popular Open Source languages and frameworks . Better still, it is a snap to share data services between Windows and Open Source applications. Your .NET applications can access Open Source data services like MySQL, MongoDB and RabbitMQ. Open Source applications can access Microsoft SQL Server.
- Run your .NET web applications on Windows Servers in the Uhuru AppCloud. Our management agents for Windows are written in native Windows code.
- Microsoft SQL Server is a full-fledged service.
- Use our database management tunnel to use whichever database management tools you are familiar with including phpMyAdmin and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Support for all popular Open Source languages including Java, Scala, Ruby, Node, Erlang, PHP, C#.
- Support for all popular Open Source frameworks including Spring, Grails, Express, Rails, Lift, MochiWeb, .NET.
- Support for publishing Open Source data services such as MongoDB, MySQL and RabbitMQ for use by all applications in the Uhuru AppCloud.
AppCloud – Enterprise Edition
AppCloud – Service Provider Edition
AppCloud – Ready To Go
|Automatic load balancing|
|Automatic fail over|
|Multi-language: Java, Scala, Ruby, Node, Erlang, PHP, C#|
|Multi-framework: Spring, Grails, Express, Rails, Lift, MochiWeb, .NET|
|Multiple services: MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Microsoft SQL Server, File Service|
|Web apps run unmodified|
|Auto-wiring of apps for data services|
|App deployment in minutes|
|No configuration of OS required|
|Team collaboration for managing and publishing apps|
|Command line interface|
|Web management console|
|Extensions for Visual Studio|
|Windows Management Client|
|Repository of pre-packaged apps for immediate deployment (e.g. Wordpress, Magento, SugarCRM)|
|Runs on private networks|
|Runs on public networks|
|.NET apps can access Open Source services|
|Open Source apps can access .NET|
|Apps hosted on time-tested native OSes (Linux for Open Source, Windows for .NET)|
|Easy registration and authentication with popular IDs (Gmail, Facebook, Yahoo, or Live IDs)|
|Live for immediate hosting of apps||-|
|Licensing for selling accounts||-|
|Licensing for use by single organization||-||-|
|Free Trial||Free Trial||Free Trial|